Business Bonus Savings Account
Hold on to what you make
- Earn more interest, if you don’t make withdrawals for a quarter.
- Interest is calculated and paid to you quarterly.
- You can benefit from tiered credit interest rates.
- Get your scheduled statements and stay on top of your finances at a small fee.
The following are common requirements for sole proprietors, partnerships and limited companies account opening:
- Business licence
- Two passport photos
- TIN/VAT certificate and letter of introduction
- Address verification document (e.g. utility bills or title deed)
- ID documents (passport, voter’s ID, driver’s licence or national ID for Zanzibar only)