What you can expect
- Cash deposits and withdrawals
- Fund transfers
- SMS alerts
- ATM cum international business debit card
- Corporate internet banking
- Overdrafts/Loans based on credit ratings
- Cheque books
- Account sweeping
- Free daily account statements through email (eStatements)
- Merchant or point-of-sale facilities
- A dedicated relationship manager assigned to your account
- No minimum balance is required on the account.
- We recommend a balance of TZS100,000 or ledger fees will apply.
- No interest is paid on the credit balance in your Current Account.
- A penalty charge is applicable on unauthorised overdrawn balances on this account.
- Terms and conditions apply.
You need to set up an appointment with the nearest relationship manager and provide us with the following documents:
- Your business registration documents*
- Business licence certificate if applicable to your business type
- A documentary proof of business address
- ID documents (passport, voter’s ID, driver’s licence or national ID for Zanzibar only)
- A documentary proof of address (not more than three months old) such as a utility bill for proprietor, partners, shareholders and/or directors
*Such as business name registration certificate (in case of sole traders or partnerships), or company registration certificate and other company formation documents such as memorandum and articles of association (in case of companies)