Earn interest with the Call Account
As your business growth gains momentum, and your banking requirements begin to diversify, we can offer you a Call Account with the added benefit of earning interest on your funds, depending on market conditions.
What you can expect
- Payable interest
- Mobile alerts
- Internet banking
- Account statements through email
- Account sweeping
- A dedicated relationship manager
- We offer call accounts in both local and foreign currencies.
- There are no minimum balances and maintenance fee on the account.
- This is a non-transactional account.
- Funds will have to be transferred to a current account for any transactions.
- Free statements are available as per your requirement to assist you in tracking your business activities.
You need to set up an appointment with the nearest relationship manager and provide us with the following documents if you don’t have an existing Commercial Current Account with us:
- Your business registration documents*
- Business licence certificate if applicable to your business type
- A documentary proof of business address
- ID documents (passport, or voter’s ID or driving licence or national ID for Zanzibar only)
- A documentary proof of address (not more than three months old) such as a utility bill for proprietor, partners, shareholders and/or directors
*Such as business name registration certificate (in case of sole traders or partnerships), or company registration certificate and other company formation documents such as memorandum and articles of association (in case of companies)